Small Business Administration (SBA) Surety Bond guarantee Program
Through the SBA's Preferred Surety Bond Program, Merchants Bonding Company issues surety bonds for small and emerging contractors who have the knowledge and skills necessary for success, but might not yet meet all of the criteria other sureties require.
Ease & Expertise
In partnership with Foundation Surety & Insurance Solutions, led by Peter C. Gibbs, former director of the SBA Office of Surety Guarantees, Merchants issues, monitors and services bonds without prior approval by the SBA, ensuring you'll receive a quick response. Agents and contractors will also benefit from the knowledge and expertise Mr. Gibbs acquired in his 32 years helping small and emerging businesses achieve their goals through programs developed by the SBA.
Surety Bonds Guaranteed by the SBA:
Who is eligible?
- Startups and firms in business less than three years
- Small businesses with limited capital
- Small businesses with internally prepared financial statements
- Subcontractors with a desire to establish their bonding credit as a prime contractor
- Small businesses that want to increase their current bonding limits